Field Engineer Expert (FEX) is our recommended training for Wildix Partners – specifically, technicians who already completed Field Engineer (FE) training.
Why should you attend this training?
After gaining a solid understanding of the basics of Wildix, it’s time for you to elevate your knowledge to the next level. The purpose of the FEX training is to acquire advanced knowledge on how to install and configure the Wildix communication system.
VALUE for you through Wildix FEX:
- Faster configurations and reduced time in managing tickets and ability to handle them autonomously;
- Higher confidence in approaching installations and systems management;
- Improved performance during deployments, installations, and configurations.
Moreover… At the end of the course, you will earn your certificate.
The FEX certificate means that you are officially accepted and recognized by Wildix and our community as a Wildix Tech Wizard: an expert on the Wildix communications system. Your company will be officially recognized as a Wildix Professional and you’ll get additional visibility through publication on the Wildix website.
Note: W-FEX certificates can be only issued to Partners who previously completed the W-FE training.
What should you do to get your certificate?
The path to the FEX certificate is the following:
- Watch the tech videos listed below (recommended);
- Complete the quiz consisting of 45 questions (required).
The estimated time to complete the program: 14 hours
The duration of the W-FEX Certificate is 2 years. After the expiration, it is necessary to pass the quiz once again to receive the new W-FEX certificate.
Topics covered during the FEX training:
- WebRTC Kite for your website
- Dialplan and Advanced Dialplan (Custom apps)
- WMS Networks configuration
- W-AIR DECT networks
- Integrations: PBX APIs, WebAPI, Contact Center Wallboard, Windows TAPI, Popup URL
- SIP debugging and monitoring
- Using Autotraces, SNGREP, Wireshark, Chrome Devtools, etc.