Kanban training program
In partnership with the Kanban University, Wildix delivers a certified Kanban training program to its Partners.
Kanban is a management method applied in all types of professional services to better manage knowledge work, improve service delivery, catalyze improvements through evolutionary change and evolve businesses to be “fit for purpose”.
This mini course will help you to get acquainted with the Kanban method, the benefits it brings to organizations, it’s basic principles and practices.
This course is recommended for everyone who is curious to learn more about the Kanban method and/or is planning to take a Kanban University certified class from Wildix.
- Revisiting the principles and general practices of the Kanban method by David J. Anderson
- Hiding in plain sight: the everyday concept that can turbocharge your Kanban by Anna Radzikowska
- Better Prioritization – Sequencing & Classes of Service Explained by David J. Anderson
- Kanban Evergreen – Don’t move items backwards on the kanban board by Anna Radzikowska
- 4 common mistakes made while beginning with Kanban by Lauren Durdan